More stuff at MoAS site!

Poster: Karen@stierbach.atlantia.sca.org (Larsdatter, Karen )

Hello and greetings, all!

I wanted to let everyone know that there is now even *more* new
content on the Atlantian Arts and Sciences website!  You can now
find lists of libraries (by state), thanks to the hard work of Lady
Pavla Dmitrovna!  :)

The library lists (as well as the Tournaments Illuminated index, and
all the other STUFF) can be found at

http://moas.atlantia.sca.org

(I'll be updating some of the topics pages soon ... I promise!)

Yours in Service to the Dream (and preparing to embroider a
chocolate bunny),

Karen Larsdatter
Deputy Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences
Chronicler of the Barony of Stierbach