Re: Combat Arrow Heads???

Poster: Mark Mettler <mettler@bulloch.net>

Combat as in SCA combat.  Why yes I do.  Baldar blunts are available by
placing your order directly with Baldar!

Now IF you e-mail him, then you must tell him WHERE you got his name and
e-mail:

I am Gryffri de Newmarch of the Forth Castle in Meridies.

Baldar may be reached at  ACooley@IBM.net He lives in Trimaris.

Pricing runs by quantity, about $2.00 per tip starting off.  They are
approved in all Kingdoms I believe.  Your other option is Thistle
Missile.

Gryffri de Newmarch
--
"il est bon de frotter et limer notre cervelle contre celle d'autrui."