Mini-versity at Kingdom A&S Festival

Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@iamdigex.net>

Gentle friends,

This is just a quick reminder that if you are interested in teaching at
the mini-University (to be held in conjunction with the Kingdom A&S
Festival on July 10-11 at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, VA)
please contact me with your class proposals as soon as possible!   We
need to prepare the catalog in time for the May 1 Acorn deadline, so I
need the class descriptions by this weekend.

We have a limited number of class spaces still available to teach, but
there are some, so if you have a class, particularly an A&S class,
please contact me!

Your servant, and that of Their Majesties,

Keilyn
Chancellor