From: Susan and Frank Downs <sfdowns@pinn.net>
To: merry rose <atlantia@atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 1999 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: Tax deductable?

Greetings!

Not that I mind at all or anything, but merely as a practical concern, is this really the wisest place to look for tax advice?

Regards,

Naro

Hello all!

TImely topic here.....is SCA membership tax deductable?

(I'm pretty sure duct tape, rattan and site fees aren't.......)

Thanks!
Bill Garrett
William Ringlancer