email contacts for Sacred Stone Investiture

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Greetings fair Atlantia from Lady Rebecca.

My modern boss has given me the next two days off because I was on call for
the grave yard shift
last weekend and got very little done.

Since I will not be at work Thurs and Fri, I will not have easy access to
email.

Mistress Rhiannon, Triton principal herald has volunteered her services as
email contact for me.
If you have any questions surrounding this event and prefer to discuss them
in email please send
mail to Mistress Rhiannon as I will most likely miss it!

If you wish you may always phone me.  If I'm not there I will be back
shortly so please leave a message.

Lady Rebecca the Contrary
see contact info under Clerk of Signet, Atlantia