RE: April 30th

Poster: "Gene Bonar" <gbonar@auspex.com>

> Subject: Re: April 30th
>
> Poster: Maria Fowler <vyper@san.rr.com>
>
> I am curious what prices for gas out there are......here in
> California, it is
> averaging 1.69/gallon for regular unleaded.  I consider that expensive
> myself....perhaps on the east coast things are better.

The prices in North Carolina have gone up about 35 cents from a decade low.
It was 2 people at the the Lawrence Livermore Labs in California that are
getting credit for this idea so I am not sure they had gas prices in NC in
mind.

Furthermore, I, personally think, that while this may be a thoughtful,
honest effort, *no one* in OPEC or the Refineries is going to care what
anyone does on April 30.

THL Eógan mac Ailpein,  Boreas Pursuivant
Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia
mka Gene Bonar  919.577.3919 gbonar@auspex.com