Windmasters' list and performance questions

Poster: "Mohajerin, Leila" <mohaj001@onyx.dcri.duke.edu>

The Windmasters' Hill list is currently down.  We are planning to get a
new one up at some point, but for the time being either email people
directly, or post to the Atlantia list.

As for performing in our local area, or farther afield, you should
contact people in the local area to see who is interested.  While the
list is down, submitting to the area newsletter (Manus at
scott_dean@mindspring.com) would get the word out that you are looking.
The deadline for the next Windlore just past, but you might contact him
to see if it is absolutely too late. You could always submit for the
next month.
Another idea is to send a request to the area seneschal to announce at
their meetings.  Or go to the meetings and drum up interest yourself.
You also should contact autocrats for the upcoming events and ask if
there would be an opportunity to schedule a performance.  Most autocrats
would welcome entertainment activities to fill the day.