Crafting Newsletter has moved.

Poster: ntwrk1@mindspring.com

This is not "SPAM"! This is an important announcement about your current subscription to the Internet Association of Online Crafters newsletter.

Hi Everybody!

This email is to let you know that the newsletter for the Internet Association of Online Crafters has moved to a new location.

You can read April's newsletter and all future newsletters at http://www.mindspring.com/~ntwrk1/Default.htm

We feel that April's newsletter is one of our best and I am sure that you will enjoy it.  The topic is "increased selling power" and it ties in with last month's newsletter about "adding the personal touch" to your craft business.

Enjoy!

Sue Bankston
Editor

P.S.  If you wish to "un-subscribe" or if I sent you this in error, send an e mail to mailto:ntwrk1@mindspring.com  with "remove" as the subject.