Re: MAFA 99 and Kingdom A&S Festival

Sadly enough, this fine festival is held the same weekend as Kingdom
Arts and Sciences Festival.  I have already been informed of this, but
there is nothing that can be done to move either event.

I realize the draw this conference will have on our artisans who lean
towards the fiber arts, however I pray that we will see some of you at
Kingdom Arts and Sciences Festival.  (For what it is worth, KA&SF is
MUCH cheaper than MAFA!)

In Service,
Genevieve
begin:vcard
n:Thies;Jennifer
tel;fax:301-985-7860
tel;work:301-985-7763
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Learning Applications Development and Support;University of Maryland University College
version:2.1
email;internet:jthies@umuc.edu
title:IT Support Assistant
adr;quoted-printable:;;Inn & Conference Center Rm 0300=0D=0AUniversity Blvd @ Adelphi Rd;College Park;MD;20742;USA