Roll of Arms Competition!!!

Poster: "Jennifer Thies" <jthies@umuc.edu>

Don't forget!  All talented Scribes and Poets and any other art form you
could fancy put into a Roll Of Arms book!!  The Roll of Arms competition
will be held during the captivating tourney.  Get an ensured good view
of the fighting!!  Thrill the populace with your talents in recording
the entrants of this fine tourney.

Basically, see me before the tourney.  I'll give you a seat up front
with a table to work upon, and a list of all the entrants and the
blazons of their arms.  Bring your own bristol board or other supplies.
Any questions?  Call or write me.

In Service,
Genevieve
KMoAS
moas@atlantia.sca.org
301-985-7763- work
301-847-0966- home

cc: Clerk Signet and Poeta Atlantia to drum up business...