Boat Wars reservations

Poster: "Erika Robbins" <robbins@faculty.law.duke.edu>

>From the harried troll of Boat Wars--

The troll and autocrat have moved!  Anything that you send
to the address in the Acorn will still reach us, but it will reach
us faster if you send it to our new address.  The new address is:

Jim & Erika Robbins
6210 Karyn's Rd
Efland NC 27243

If you need to call with questions our new phone # is (919)304-6074.
Please don't call after 9PM--I go to bed early.  E-mail will be
answered in a timely fashion--except on weekends.  Then it will be
answered on Monday morning!

Thanks!

Lady Eilis na Ballagh
(who is trying to unpack a house and still make it to Crown this
weekend.....)

Erika Robbins
Duke University Law Library
Serials and Acquisitions

"Life is what happens to you while you're making other plans."