Crown Tourney schedule

Poster: "Genie Grimm" <genie@vt.edu>

Baroness Isabel d'Avignon again, sending notes to the kingdom.

Many have asked about the schedule for Crown Tournament.  Given the
limitation of email formatting and attempting to make this legible to all I
will try to give an overview of the events going on at Crown.

As far as the fighting goes:

SATURDAY
Archery and Rapier will be from 9 - 12
The Procession for Crown Tournament entrants will begin at 1pm with Crown
Tournament immediately following.

SUNDAY
Peerage meetings will be at 8, 9 and 10 am Sunday morning.
A fighter practice will begin at 10AM that morning and run til the last
fighter falls/goes home (we have the site all day).
The fighter practice include heavy, rapier and possibly archery (I'm
checking with my marshall for availability).

Arts & Sciences activities will be going on throughout the day:

Rolled Arms Competion during the Crown Tournament.
Royal Scrivener Competition hosted by the current Royal Scrivener
Poetry Competition hosted by the Poeta Atlantiae
Personal Favors Competition
Heraldry Consult Table

Children's Activities are from 12 - 4.

Royal Court will take place at 5 with feast to follow nearly immediately
(6ish).

If you have any specific questions or concerns, please contact me and I'll
be more than happy to help.
Also check the web site for further information:
http://www.ill.vt.edu/admin/genie/CrownTourney.html

Looking forward to the weekend,

Isabel

Genie Grimm