Fwd: Dyeing (was RE: coat of arms research)

Poster: Betty Eyer <betty_eyer@yahoo.com>

--- "Peters, Rise J." <rise.peters@spiegelmcd.com> wrote:
> On a different topic, do I recollect correctly that
> you are the gracious
> lady who did the dyeing experiments down Caer Mare
> way a couple or so years
> back?  If so, would you be willing to discuss them
> with a gentleman in An
> Tir who is interested in the topic?
>
> =Caitlin Cheannlaidir, in Storvik

Yes, I am that lady.  And I will talk about natural dyes almost
endlessly to anyone patient enough to listen.  If they feign interest,
I will buy them beers while they listen.

===
Magdalena de Hazebrouck
Purpure, a fess fesuily argent between three torches or.