Dance practice! (shameless plug for Isenfir)

Poster: Debbie Halstead <jebbydo@yahoo.com>

Well, if you're feeling you are neglecting your dancing this week,
Isenfir's dance practice is 7:30 this Wednesday on the UVA campus here
in Charlottesville, Virginia. Everyone's welcome, and the more the
merrier!

Deborah the Cynical of Isenfir