2 queries

Poster: Brenna <sunnie@exis.net>

Sorry to waste the bandwidth, but I am working on two things at once.
Can someone who speaks Italian (or knows a good translator on the web)
contact me.  I just need english to italian on a few words.

Second question....at Interbaronial 12th Night in Tir y Don last year
(1998), Lady Assar presented a song called "Gallens Privateers" based on
the music of "Bartlett's (sp?) Privateers."  If anyone has the words for
that song (or for "While The Cat's Away"), please contact me.  I have
friends in the Debatable Lands who would like to hear them, but I can't
recall enough of the words to even wing the whole song on either of
them.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Brenna