Re: MR: Re: Request for Merry Rose List

Poster: AlysounA@aol.com

Sounds like Ursula covered my question -- i.e., the Merry Rose would be added
to the origin tag rather than replacing it (I quit another mailing list when
they replaced the tag so that all I could read looking in my list was the
group's name and the subject). Thanks. I just wish that she had first asked
me whether it was alright to quote portions of what had been my private
response to her . . . I had intentionally withheld my remarks from broadcast
to avoid offending anyone. I apologize to anyone who might have felt slighted
by them -- I'm sure I didn't mean you! :)

-- Alysoun