SCA

Poster: Christoph & Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

Unto those gathered here, does Lady Kat send greetings.  I recently
received the following email,and have received permission to repost it
here.  I have given her some resources, both on & off the Web, but I am
certain there are others here who can offer more.  Please respond to her
privately, as she does not get the Merry Rose.

Thank you,
Lady Kat
Shire of Cathanar, Coastal Alliance