Re: Crown Tourney - As I saw it

Poster: Jim Trigg <jtrigg@hoflink.com>

On Mon, 3 May 1999 SCAVard@aol.com wrote:

> During the morning hours, there were target, clout, and novelty shoots.
> Their Majesties, Stephan and Niobe, joined the other competitors and shot
> several ends.  On the list, a rapier tourney was held.  There were also

As one of those responsible for running the archery range, I can tell yuou
that only Her Majesty shot this weekend, amd that there were not clout
shoots.  I'm not sure whether there were regular target shoots or not, but
not before the tournament.  If they were held, it was after the
tournament.

Blaise
--
RL/DNRC: Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-
SCA: Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles, Ponte Alto Pursuivant