Re: Crown Tourney - As I saw it

Poster: Franca Gorraz <francagorraz@home.com>

SCAVard@aol.com wrote:

  many word of beauty and courtesy regretfully snipped

Noble Lord,

I have no words to thank you enough!

I could not be present that day, and I was longing to hear tales of the
day's feats, but I was almost resigned to have only the barest of
sketches, when, truly an unexpected and
cherished gift, your account appeared. Suddendly, the beauty of the day
is here for us to glimpse, its joy within our reach.

Yours is a gift of words and poetry and images, I cannot return it,
but I do hope we will one day meet, and I will be able to raise a goblet
to your good health.

With gratitude, I remain in service

Lady Eleonora Salutati, Deputy Kingdom Chatelaine, Chatelaine of Bright
Hills / Franca Gorraz
francagorraz@home.com