Intro

Poster: Druid69@aol.com

Greetings good gentles, allow me to introduce myself.

Some of you may remember me, I am Fergus MacDair of the Barony ofCaer Mear.
I have been active on and off (mostly off) in the SCA since the reign of
Baron Manfred back in AS XXV.  Was even scheneschal for awhile, but past it
off to Tawny who did a much better job then I ever did.

It has been several years since I have been able to participate regularly,
but with recent changes in my life including reliable transportation and a
new wife, it now appears I can come play again.  My armor is not in condition
to fight just yet, but hopefully it soon will be.  I will also be seeking to
join the dance, so any traveling to the closest dance practice in Isenfir,
and wishing to share a ride, please feel free to contact me.

Yours in service to the dream,
Fergus MacDair