Good OOP Music

Poster: Rutlands@aol.com

Good gentles, forgive the intrusion- James of Rutland here.  My mundane
chorale is doing Mendelsohn's 'Elijah'  at the Brethren Ch. in Frederick, MD,
on Sat nite the 15th of May at 8:00 and Sun aft the 16th at 3:00-- tickets
$8, if anyone is interested.  Please mail me back privately-- WE ARE NOT
ALLOWED TO HAVE MONEY CHANGE HANDS AT THE SITE--a refreshing instance of the
moneychangers having been kept out of the temple for once-- but I can have
tickets waiting for you, spot you the money & pick it up later.  We (the
chorale) are good enough that I can waste your bandwidth proudly.  Call me
back privately to ask more, but don't hesitate to criticize me publicly-- I
admit, this is shameless Spamming.  James