Re: Crown Tourney - As I saw it

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

Scriptsit Blaise, quoting me:

>> During the morning hours, there were target, clout, and novelty shoots.
>> Their Majesties, Stephan and Niobe, joined the other competitors and shot
>> several ends.  On the list, a rapier tourney was held.  There were also
>
>As one of those responsible for running the archery range, I can tell yuou
>that only Her Majesty shot this weekend, amd that there were not clout
>shoots.  I'm not sure whether there were regular target shoots or not, but
>not before the tournament.  If they were held, it was after the
>tournament.

Thanks for keeping me honest, B-man!  I could not shoot (out of ammo :( ) and
was otherwise occupied that morning, so I was prevented from "first-handing"
the archery.  I saw Niobe on the range, and saw Stephan *near* the range, so
I assumed he shot as well.  Also, I apparently misremembered the Coronation
clout shoot and projected it onto Crown Tourney.

See what happens when your noggin is filled with atrophied synapses?

-V