Re: School bus

Poster: Duane Moore <poetamilitarus@yahoo.com>

> > Yes it probably would!  However, it would pale in
> > comparison to the bus that has
> > been converted into an RV that I am currently
> > selling for $2500.00.  It does run
> > and has served me well for nearly three years now.
(snipped).  If anyone is
> > interested in this bus, please contact me.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Duke Logan
--> As a special bonus offer, Casa del Tremayne will provide the
finishing touches to the bus, if you buy it, buy painting your arms,
the arms of Duke Logan, and a colorful geometric motiff overall...
:-)
Logan knows what I mean....
Just waiting for that bus to show up at a event again...,
BdeB
===
"Nicotinic acid cures pellagra, but a beefsteak prevents it."-
Henry E. Sigerist, medical historian