change of (web) address

Poster: EoganOg@aol.com

For those of you who keep track of such things. . .
Due to imminent graduation, my web pages have been moved.
The web page of Tighearn Eoghan Og mac Labhrainn (my SCA web page) is now at:
www.goecities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7547/eogan.html

The web page for the Motley Crew, newsletter for the Militant Society of
Bards, is now at:
www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7547/mc.html

My mundane web page (with lots of cool Scottish links) is now at:
www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7547/index.html

If any of you link to my pages from your own page, please update them
accordingly, as I have no idea how much longer the old pages will be up.

Also, if any of you still have the address for me in your address book as
<mn13189@wcu.edu> please know that in one week I will no longer recieve any
mail at that address.  Please send all email to <eoganog@aol.com>.

Thanks!

Aye,
Eogan
Tighearn Eoghan Og Mac Labhrainn, CP
Sangster of Scotland and Atlantia
Chronicler of the Militant Society of Bards
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7547/eogan.html
Checky Or & Vert, two lions combattant, tails knowed, in base a
mouse couchant, all within an orle of roundels, Argent.