Emerald Joust???

Poster: Svanhildr@aol.com

Just got done perusing my Acorn for events and came across the Emerald Joust
event. But all it stated was that it was to be the same as it has been in the
past.

No me being just a lil' one in this new land I now call home, I have NO idea
what this event is supposed to be like. And therefore do not know if it
something I should do something to prepare for it.
I would greatly appreciate any info that anyone could pass on to me.
I am mostly interested in the Rattan Combat for the day. The rest I usually
don't get to, due to fighting all day. But perhaps this event will be among
the few that break that mold.

thank in advance...

Svanhildr