Demo in Drachentor

Poster: "Rick & Morgan" <morgrick@gamewood.net>

HELP HELP HELP!!! We are in need of help  with a demo that we are putting
on this weekend. We are but a small shire in need of fighters and artisans
to help us this weekend. We ourselves have but one fighter and would really
appreciate any help we could  get. Set up will be this friday and the demo
itself will be this saturday. If you are interested in in helping us
(please please please :)) there will be crash space and FOOD provided for
FREE:). If you want to help this small but determined shire contact Lady
Anastasia Rublev (Linda Jones) grifter2@mindspring.com or HL Morgaine
MacDaniel de la Rose (Morgan Hagler) morgrick@gamewood.net.

Thank you in advance for any help you could give us,

The Shire of Drachentor.