Continuation of the Reign

Poster: Alan Gravesend <seneschal@atlantia.org>

Good Gentles,

A concerned fellow denizen of the Merry Rose has pointed out that all
should exercise restraint when posting responses to a query such as this
to a list.  Your expressions of support should be sent to me; if you
feel especially moved you should post to the Rose as well, but pray,
remember that some of your fellow patrons' mailboxes are quite limited!

Also, I would note that Their Majesties' reign is NOT being questioned
from without (from anywhere).  We are trying to proactively assure the
situation, not respond to any kind of questions.

In any case, responses are hitting my mailbox at the rate of about 25 an
hour at this point; I'm trying to give everyone a response -- please
forgive if I eventually fall behind!

In Service,

Gravesend