Bardic Circle!

Poster: Carson Grey Bloomberg <cgb5@cornell.edu>

My apologies for sending this out on such a large list, but this is rather
short notice and this seems the fastest way to get the word out. I'm having
a Bardic Circle Friday at my (parents') house in Durham, NC. Starting
around 7:30, bring something to snack on or to drink, bring your new stuff,
your old stuff, or just come to listen or talk upstairs. I've included
directions below for people coming from Durham, Chapel Hill, or Raleigh. If
you're coming from further away, following the Raleigh directions is
probably safest, but if you're unsure, please feel free to email me or
call, (919) 493-9304. Keep in mind I won't be at that number until after
Wednesday, though. Coming in garb is preferred, but by no means mandatory.
Please help me spread the word by announcing this at group meetings this
week!

Carson Bloomberg
ska Silence de Cherbourg

>From North Durham:
-Take 15-501 South (towards Chapel Hill)
-Take the exit for "Duke West Campus/751"
-Turn RIGHT at the end of the ramp (away from Duke)
-Get into the LH lane and turn LEFT at Erwin Road.
-At the second stoplight, turn RIGHT onto Mt. Sinai road.
-Go about one mile and at the end of a big S curve Treetop Ridge pops up
out of nowhere.
-Turn RIGHT onto Treetop Ridge.
-5921 is the first house on the left.
NOTE: This is the most convenient from North Durham. If you're coming from
mid-or south Durham, this will take you somewhat out of your way. If you
want better directions, either email me telling me where you live or call
me at home sometime on Friday.

>From Chapel Hill:

-Take your best route to highway 86 going north.
-Some time after crossing I-40 (2-3 miles) you'll see Allen&Son BBQ on your
left, as well as a billboard for The Farmhouse, and a railroad crossing
ahead.
-Just before the RR, turn RIGHT onto Mt. Sinai road.
-After about 4 miles, just after the Mt. Sinai Baptist Church, you'll see
Treetop Ridge on your left.
-Turn LEFT there.
-5921 is the first house on the left.

>From Raleigh (or further away):

-Take your best route to I-40 heading north.
-Take exit 270 (15-501).
-Turn RIGHT at the end of the ramp (towards Durham).
-At the next stoplight, turn LEFT onto Mt. Moriah.
-Follow Mt. Moriah until it ends in a T-intersection with Erwin Rd.
-Turn RIGHT onto Erwin.
-Go down Erwin for several miles, and at the second stoplight, turn LEFT
onto Mt. Sinai road.
-Go about one mile, and at the end of a big S curve Treetop Ridge pops up
out of nowhere.
-Turn RIGHT onto Treetop Ridge Road.
-5921 is the first house on the left.