Re: Short Notice on a fun filled evening

Poster: Halfevil23@aol.com

Greetings upon all who frequent the merry rose,

	I am pleased to inform those to which the below has not reached. That
I am back online and my email is halfevil@aol.com. Any who wish to send
greetings or contact me about one loose end or another should reach me there
as I would hate to waste bandwidth of a public list.
In service to Atlantia,
Trystan ap Arawdr of Ellesmere
A Scrivener of Marinus among other things
AKA Tristan of Marinus , Josh(please use the above and not my mudane
please!thanku:)