Short Notice on a fun filled evening

Poster: "Julia" <gipsy@vvi.net>

Greetings,
       Sorry for the short notice on this, but I hadn't nailed down the
location till tonight.  The members of the Nightshade Faire would like to
invite all comers to a Henna (mehendi) workshop here in Hickory NC, this
Saturday, May the22nd, around 5:30 pm.   This is unofficial and informal,
open to all who want to have a good time and learn something new and fun.
Dinner can either be pot-luck, or we can take up a collection and I'll cook.
Please Join us if you can. E-mail me for directions and more details

Thanks,
         Julia the Shrewd
MKA Julia Williams