Re: Their Majesties' recent message

Poster: "Bryan S. McDaniel" <kestrelw@atlcom.net>

I am not of your kingdom but I do work mundanely in it.

I believe the queen should be permitted to rule in the king's
place for as long as she wishes.

Were I member of the populace I too would support her
staying on the throne.

The show of support that I have seen on the rose has been most
touching.  Support such as I have seen is an inspiration to all.

Kestrel of Wales, in the Kingdom of Meridies