Re: Clowns in Period

Poster: "Terri Williamson" <TerriWilliamson@kemet.com>

Ah, but Achbar, I thought you were supposed to explain to all why you were doing
the deeds!!

-Sorcha the Red

achbar@bellsouth.net (James Morrow) on 05/19/99 06:21:08 AM

Please respond to achbar@bellsouth.net (James Morrow)

To:   atlantia@atlantia.sca.org
cc:    (bcc: Terri Williamson/MIS/HQ/KEMET/US)
Subject:  Clowns in Period

Poster: achbar@bellsouth.net (James Morrow)

Why do I have this mental image of Barry Manilow  and Barbara
Striesand, in garb, singing "Send in the Clowns" before high table????
Why are clowns trying to break through the Calontir shield wall at the
Bridge Battle at Pennsic???? Are those clowns doing field heraldry at
Emerald Joust?

Sir, I am holding you responsible for putting these images in my head!

'lena

  I have to do 12 Good deeds within a Year.   It is too long to
explain here.  If you know of any books with Period Clowns in them
left me know.  I know about the Jesters in period....sorta.

Achbar