[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index][Search Archives]
was: Ahem: To SPAM or not to SPAM?
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: was: Ahem: To SPAM or not to SPAM?
- From: "shoiel ben Yisrael of Poznan'" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 21:17:46 GMT
- Cc: Beiskaldi@aol.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-To: "shoiel ben Yisrael of Poznan'" <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Poster: "shoiel ben Yisrael of Poznan'" <email@example.com>
Wolf, (and others not too tired of this subject)
Wolf: Don't let the world get to you. You are doing a service by puting
on KWAR. Thank you.
When I ran the Known World Dance Symposiym a couple of years ago, I was very
new to the E-mail thing and believe me, I SPAMed! The worst incedint was
when I sent out the T-shirt design in bit map form. (OOPS!) I got irate
mail back, and I got slapprd on the wrist, and some even taught me what I
did wrong in a kind way.
Now, consider this: How many people get your mall mailing. How many people
complain. Divide the second into the first. This is probably a rather low,
miniscule more than likely. Now factor that by the percentage of the
populace that likes to complain abour something/anything and the complaints
you are receiving probably fall into the noise.
One more thing. Don't blow off complaints. Send a nice e-mail back
privately and make amens. Just remember, it will all be over soon.
Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com
List Archives, FAQ, FTP: http://merryrose.atlantia.sca.org/
Admin. requests: firstname.lastname@example.org