Mensans in the SCA (was: No nerds here)

Poster: rabah <rabah@tez.net>

hmmmm . . . didn't camp out for tickets . . . didn't go the day it opened .
. . but I did buy my tickets for Thursday night's showing last Wednesday .
. . nerdy? Depends on who is defining it. Same goes for geek although I
haven't been called a geek since I was in High School  . . . had braces,
played the French Horn and made the Nevada All-State Choir three
consecutive years. Proof positive of Geekness? Ask to see my Eagle Scout
ring sometime <grin>

It takes all types of people to make the world go 'round and some of us are
rounder than others but I digress. Vard did bring up an interesting tidbit
when he mentioned joining Mensa based on his GRE scores. I got into Mensa
based on my SAT scores. I have met many other SCAdians who are Mensans,
were Mensans, or qualified to join but didn't. I wonder what percentage of
the Atlantian population would qualify for membership? I would not be
surprised if the percentage was fairly high.

Any other Mensans out there? Did you take the Mensa test to qualify or an
alternative test such as the SAT or GRE? If you're going to reply on this
topic please do so privately to myself or Vard so we don't drive the rest
of the list nuts.

Rabah