Darth Vard, Mail Beast

Poster: RowenRhys@aol.com

On the subject of Star Wars, it brings to mind a recent encounter that I had
with Darth Vard's SW thoughts:

Vard and I had gone to my local Wal-Mart for I was in search of a SW toy that
I had seen while at a heraldry meeting at Evan's (Epic Force Boba Fett...whom
I never found...sigh...) for my husband's birthday.  I told him what I was
looking for and he had no idea who I was talking about so I simply explained
that he was a bounty-hunter who was chasing after Han.  Then I proceeded to
tell him about a toy that my husband had just given me, a large Bantha.
Because I was so knowlegable about Boba Fett and the Bantha's habitat he
branded me a SW fanatic...which I am most assuredly not -- heck, I keep
having to ask my husband what happens in  Empire Strikes Back and he looks at
me and says "THE EMPIRE STRIKES
BACK!"

So in my opinion, Vard's gauge of SW fanaticism is slightly warped.

Rowen ferch Rhys,
who students don't understand that she was a tremendous nerd in H.S. :-)
They just think that I am funny, weird, and on weekends I go to my medieval
"cult"!