(Fwd) [Mid] Fw: Osis' Trust Fund Information

Poster: "Bryan S. McDaniel" <kestrelw@atlcom.net>

From:           	"Susan Carroll-Clark" <nicolaa@earthlink.net>
To:             	"Midlaurel" <midlaurel@poet.minstrel.com>,
       	"Laurels" <SCA-Laurels@Ansteorra.ORG>,
       	"Middlebridge" <sca-middle@midrealm.org>
Subject:        	[Mid] Fw: Osis' Trust Fund Information
Date sent:      	Tue, 25 May 1999 19:36:51 -0400
Send reply to:  	sca-middle@midrealm.org

Greetings!

Not sure whether this has made it to all of these lists yet (just got back
from Canada), but I suppose it wouldn't be too bad to repeat it...

Nicolaa

*****

From:  "Susan Carroll-Clark" <nicolaa@earthlink.net>

Bryan S. McDaniel      SCA aka Kestrel of Wales
kestrelw@atlcom.net    kestrelw@csi.com
http://kestrelw.webjump.com