Re: Rose beads and Bary Sears

Poster: Andrea Hicks <maridonna@worldnet.att.net>

I sent this message to your e-mail address but it was returned so I will
post it on the Merryrose.

In my study of rosaries, bedesmens for my persona, I ran across directions
on the Rialto Archive.
http://www.pbm.com/%7Elindahl/rialto/idxreligion.html    under rosaries.
Hope this helps.

--
Maridonna Benvenuti
Per pale sable and Or ten crosses botonny counterchanged.

Book clubs want me, libraries fear me.

Homepage: http://home.att.net/~maridonna/home.htm