Rose beads

Poster: Bary Sears <YourUID@erols.com>

Greetings!

  Years ago in another Kingdom far, far away, I overhead a gentle
describing the making of rose petal beads.  I regretfully didn't
pay much attention as roses were difficult to grow in that area and
I had no access to excess rose petals.  Moving to the fair Kingdom
of Atlantia, I am now the proud owner of several rosebushes, some of
whom have a bounty of buds. Could some kind person provide me with
information on rose petal beads or point me in the right direction?

  Thank you, and the next round is on me.

  Cordelia