Atlantia's Last Territorial Prince?

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

(Sorry, I hit the SEND button before I had filled-in the subject field.)

Hey gang!  I need to ask a question of those who are a little more
long-in-the-tooth than I.

In the process of putting together the Baronial OP for Dun Carraig, I
compiled the names of the Crowns who bestowed each award to each of our
people.  Simple 'nuff, until I discovered that at least one of our folks
received an award here when Atlantia was still a Principality.

I've gone through the Kingdom OP and have compiled the list of ALL of
Atlantia's Princes and Princesses from the pre-Kingdom days.... EXCEPT I'm
missing the name of the very last Prince of Atlantia.  He ruled with Princess
Kathryn Courtney from October 11, 1980 until May 2, 1981, when Michael and
Carissa were crowned Atlantia's first King and Queen.

I will upload the work in-progress sometime monday.  That address will be:
http://members.aol.com/SCAVard/op/oproyalty.htm  (although it's not there
yet!)

Can anyone help?
// Vard //