Re: bard's list??

Poster: EoganOg@aol.com

In a message dated 6/1/99 6:24:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time, sunnie@exis.net
writes:

> Does anyone in the tavern have the address to post on the Militant SOB
>  (or some other bard's) list.  I am seeking the words for "Vivat the
>  Dream,"  and have had no luck so far finding them.

The MSOB does not have a mailing list on the internet.  I have not set one up
because I there is alreay an SCA-wide minstrel mailing list that is very
useful.  You can post to this list by writing to <minstrel@pbm.com>.  It is
maintained by Atlantia's own Master Gregory Blount of Isenfir.  For
information about subscribing go to the SCA minstrel's web page at
<http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/minstrel.html>

If you want more information about the MSOB or our newsletter, the Motley
Crew (the latest issue is practically done and really is being mailed out
soon--I promise guys!), visit the Motley Crew web page at
<http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7547/mc.html> or the MSOB web page
maintained by Master Efenwealt Wystle at
<http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/Alley/2032/msob.html>.

Aye,
Eogan Og, MSOB Chronicler
Tighearn Eoghan Og Mac Labhrainn, CP
Sangster of Scotland and Atlantia
Chronicler of the Militant Society of Bards
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7547/eogan.html
Checky Or & Vert, two lions combattant, tails knowed, in base a
mouse couchant, all within an orle of roundels, Argent.