Re: Atlantia's Last Territorial Prince?

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

Your Excellency:

Thank you ever so much for the authoritative info.  Better to have it come
first-hand from someone who was there.  I will update my data and post it to
our Baronial OP site immediately.

Respectfully,
// Vard //

Lord Edvard Gayer, Chronicler
Barony of Dun Carraig, Atlantia
http://members.aol.com/SCAVard

In a message dated Tue, 1 Jun 1999 12:04:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Uberstein writes:

> M'Lord,
>        That was His Highness, Prince Brytor (please excuse the spelling).
At