Re: 2nd court at Emerald?

Poster: Halfevil23@aol.com

Well speaking of courts after the main court. Sunday, his excellency Baron
Gravesend, was elevated to a Pelican. It was a great occasion. It is the
first time I actually saw such an event take the time it should. It was about
a half an hour affair, and her Majesty and the Baron of Caer Maer pulled it
off wonderfully. The best thing in my mind about the whole occasion was
actually getting a chance to look at the scroll. One has to remember I am a
scribe so I am highly bias in such situations:)
Regards,
Trystan ap Arawdr of Ellesmere
Sometimes clergy man and fighter
Always a scribe!