Re: Emerald Joust Tourney Winner

Poster: "Jennifer Thies" <jthies@umuc.edu>

In the Rapier List, Lord Philip Bell won the Sapphire prize, while the
lovely and gracious Baroness Margaret Cameron won the Emerald prize.  I
believe Baron Reynard won the Archery sapphire prize, but I do not know
who won the Archery Emerald.

I was busy with buttonholes on a new doublet...  :)

Genevieve