Thank You (was: Atlantia's Last Territorial Prince? )

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

Thanks everyone for their input.  I received the info I was seeking and have
already triple-checked it via various sources to confirm it's veracity.

The whole thing got started while compiling our Baronial OP.  I decided it
would be nice to note the Crown who bestowed each award upon our citizens,
and when I realized that some Dun Carraigers pre-dated Atlantia as a Kingdom,
I had to begin researching the Territorial Princes and Princesses.

The results are now "up".  If you are interested:
http://members.aol.com/SCAVard/op/ is the Dun Carraig OP homepage, and
http://members.aol.com/SCAVard/op/oproyalty.htm is the listing of all of the
Crowns of Atlantia, including the period when Atlantia was a Principality.

Thanks again for everyone's input.

In service,
// Vard //

Lord Edvard Gayer, Chronicler