Re: Atlantian Expansion South

Poster: "Bryan S. McDaniel" <kestrel@hawk.org>

There are those in Meridies who would say you are welcome
to Trimaris if you want it.

Perhaps you can settle this at the next Fools War.

Kestrel

From:           	Porter Timothy W 1Lt ACC/AFRCC <timothy.porter@langley.af.mil>
To:             	"'atlantia '" <atlantia@atlantia.sca.org>
Subject:        	Atlantian Expansion South
Date sent:      	Thu, 3 Jun 1999 12:46:39 -0400
Send reply to:  	Porter Timothy W 1Lt ACC/AFRCC <timothy.porter@langley.af.mil>

> Poster: Porter Timothy W 1Lt ACC/AFRCC <timothy.porter@langley.af.mil>
>
> There are also some of us trying to expand the great realm of Atlantia in
> the south by infiltrating Trimaris (Key West).  There is no armed resistance
> here.  Take up the sword and press south and I will continue north and we
> can meet somewhere in Meridies and toast our victories.
>
> Cedric

Bryan S. McDaniel      SCA aka Kestrel of Wales
http://kestrelw.webjump.com