Principality of Atlantia

Poster: MHWag@aol.com

Greetings to all from your humble historian, Aileen McDonagh:
  In the process of helping Lord Vard put together his information, I
discovered that I have misplaced some of my original nifty sources, primarily
my "When Atlantia was still a Principality" file.  If anyone has a copy of
The Oak (Fall 1993?) with Duke Gyrth's Crown of Sonnets about the Princesses
of Atlantia, I would greatly appreciate a copy.  Also, Vard and I are seeking
the date of  Atlantia's original birthday.  Eyewitness reports would be
especially cool (I promise not to misplace them this time), but simply
knowing the date would be good.

Thanks
Aileen