From: Rowanwald Central [mailto:rownwald@gte.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 1999 2:14 PM
To: Merry Rose
Subject: ATM at Pennsic!

Poster: "Rowanwald Central" <rownwald@gte.net>

I have just been authorized to announce that there will be an ATM
ONSITE at Pennsic. No other details were give to me, so I don't know
who's supplying it or what the user's fees will be, or even if
there'll be only one. But nonetheless - yippee!
   The Coopers have requested that we pass this information on to as
many as possible.

Thank you,
Rosine
Pennsic Troll