Meeting proto-incipent

Poster: Steve & April Riley <flamingbolt@mindspring.com>

Sorry for the mistake, We are not an incipent canton yet, but plan to be
soon.  That is what this meeting is all about.  So, if you have any
suggestion please come.  Starting a new canton is alot of work, and all the
help and suggestion will be appreciated. We also will be discussing the
area we would like to include in this proto-incipent canton so again come.
In service,
Luisa

>Greetings,
>
>Hear  ye Hear ye,
>The new proto-incipent canton of ???? (we do not have a name yet, please
bring suggestions) is having their first meeting Tues., June 8, 7:30 at the
home of Lady Elsbeth Macalpin and THL Eogan Mac Ailpen.  This canton is
centered in the Angier,NC/Fuquay Varina,NC area.  All who would like to
attend are invited.  There will also be a fighter pratice following the
meeting.