Re: viking/roman garb inquiry

Poster: Andrea Hicks <maridonna@worldnet.att.net>

Check out this site.  http://www.dl.ket.org/latin1/things/romanlife/makeit.htm

I've heard them called "bog dresses". The Compleat Anachronist on
Scandanavian  clothing mentions this type of dress, too. IIRC, it had an
underdress as did the Romans and their camisas.

--
Maridonna, deputy baronial herald-book, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia
Per pale sable and Or ten crosses botonny counterchanged.

Book clubs want me, libraries fear me.

Homepage: http://home.att.net/~maridonna/home.htm