Marshalls Needed.

Poster: Warren & Frances <black_star@earthlink.net>

Unto the Denizens of Cheap Side, does Lord Adam of Erin send warm
greetings.

	Good Gentles, I will be the new Marshal for the soon to be Barony of
Highland Foorde.  This is do to the fact that our current Marshal will
be the first Baron of Highland Foorde (Vivat Konrad der Ruhige Bar!).  I
need help.  I will need Marshals for the line and to assist in runnig
authorizations.  PLEASE help me (as you can see I am not above
begging).  If you can help please e-mail me privately so that band width
is not eaten up with responses.
	Thank you very much.

In Service,
Lord Adam